Service Plans: Your Peace Of Mind Solution
A furnace or boiler is one of the most significant investments you’ll make in your North Shore home – one that should keep your family safe, warm, and comfortable for years to come.
But keeping your heating equipment running well for the duration of its typically 15-year life depends largely on how you take care of it. Regular, expert maintenance is a must for a heating system, and the best way to get it is through a high-value service plan from an experienced heating pro like Holden Oil.
Six reasons why you should choose a Holden Full Service Plan
Not sure whether a service plan is worth the money? Consider these great benefits:
- Peace of mind – Regular preventive care will ensure that your heating equipment responds best when you need it most– like when Massachusetts temperatures inevitably plummet and stay in the single digits for a while. With everyone at home this fall and winter, that kind of peace of mind will be more important than ever.
- Priority service – When you sign up for a Holden Oil Full Service Plan, you’ll get priority service when scheduling your maintenance calls and heating system repairs. That will come in handy during the long, cold North Shore winter.
- Covered repairs and replacement parts – Our Full Service Plan includes coverage on many of the parts that typically fail in a heating system, plus discounts on out-of-coverage repairs.
- Better performing equipment – Our service plans include an annual tune-up, efficiency inspection and preventive maintenance; the benefits gained by these features alone will often pay the cost of maintenance. You’ll also get peace of mind and longer lasting equipment.
- Fewer costly repairs – With regular annual service visits, our expert heating technicians can spot small issues before they become big problems, often helping you to avoid a costly heating repair bill. They can also give you a heads up when it’s smart time to invest in a heating system upgrade rather than pouring more money into fixing older equipment.
- Warranty benefits – If you install a new heating system, its warranty will probably depend on getting regular professional maintenance.
As you can see, signing up for a Holden Oil Full Service Plan will pay off both now and later. Contact us today to enroll and experience the benefits of expert heating service in the North Shore of MA!