Propane: The outdoor fun fuel
Let’s face it: we’ve all spent a LOT more time indoors this spring than any of us anticipated, but warmer weather is coming – and just because we might have to social distance a bit longer, it doesn’t mean we have to be stuck indoors.
With a little planning, and a little help from propane, you can make the outdoor space in your North Shore home a lot more fun for spring and summer (and even a little bit of fall). Propane can help you:
- Grill like a pro – Nothing beats cooking outdoors – especially when you’re doing it with the precision temperature control of a propane gas grill. With your propane grill, your food will taste better than ever – whether you cook on a simple portable grill or a sophisticated built-in model.
- Keep the bugs away – Nothing takes the fun out of a summer party quite like a swarm of mosquitos – except possibly the awful smell of mosquito repellant and chemical-laden candles and traps (which don’t work anyway). A propane mosquito trap will keep those buzzing, biting pests away without all the harsh smells or zapping sounds.
- Set the mood – When it comes to backyard lighting, nothing holds a candle to propane. Offering the old-world charm of a flickering frame without the hassles of running wire, propane lighting fixtures costs pennies per hour to operate and can be found to match almost any outdoor décor – from classic brass to modern aluminum with post, pedestal, or wall mounts.
- Cozy up outside – Enjoy an evening by the fire under the stars with a propane fire pit. Whatever style you choose, you’ll get an evening in front of the fire at the flick of a switch, with no wood-fire set up or cleanup.
- Take a late night – or early morning – dip – Why have a big, beautiful pool if no one will use it once the sun is in? A propane pool heater will heat your pool more quickly, effectively, and efficiently than a solar model or electric heat pump – which means people will spend more time swimming and less time wishing they were.
- Stretch out summer – Propane patio heaters can keep your outdoor space toasty well into the fall (or earlier in the spring…don’t you want to be out there entertaining right now?). With freestanding or wall-mounted models available, you’re sure to find a patio heater that meets your needs and budget – and one that will work even if the power goes out (which never happens in the North Shore, right?).
Wondering how you can upgrade your Massachusetts summer with propane? We have some great ideas for you. Contact us today to learn more about propane outdoor living installation in Massachusetts.
Please note: At Holden, your safety and comfort are always our priority. We will continue to take preventative measures outlined by the CDC to ensure that your family and our team members remain healthy and that your home comfort equipment continues to run reliably during this uncertain time.