Protect Your Equipment with Holden Oil Service Plans
We help keep your equipment running at peak efficiency
Furnaces, boilers and air conditioning systems are not cheap. Make sure you get the most out of your investment in your home’s HVAC equipment with a service plan from Holden Oil.
Here’s why a Holden Oil service plan is right for you:
- You save money because we make sure your equipment is running at top efficiency
- Your HVAC equipment lasts longer, which makes the most of your investment
- Your equipment’s warranty is protected
- You are more likely to avoid equipment breakdowns which can result in expensive repairs
Holden Oil Full Service Plan
Under our Full Service Plan, Holden Oil provides you with this coverage of your home’s oil heating system:
- Our trained and experienced service technicians perform an annual checkup, which includes a thorough preventative maintenance and inspection of your heating unit. The unit is brushed and vacuumed, and the oil filter and nozzle are replaced. We test and adjust to make sure your system is running at maximum efficiency.
- Holden Oil offers 24/7/365 response to emergency calls. Non-emergency calls are responded to during regular service hours, which are 8 a.m. to 5 p.m. If we respond to a non-emergency call during off hours, you are billed at the prevailing after-hours labor rate.
- Holden Oil provides estimates for additions, alterations or modernizations of your home’s heating or hot water system.
- Holden Oil will replace or repair the oil burner parts listed below, which may become defective through normal operation.
- That same coverage is available for the oil burner component only of an oil-fired water heater at an additional charge.
- Holden Oil offers TankGuard oil tank replacement coverage through Lincoln Laboratory at an additional charge.
Your Holden Oil Full Service Plan is automatically renewed each year unless written notice is received by either Holden Oil or you within 15 days of the renewal date. Holden Oil retains the right to adjust prices or coverage upon renewal of your Service Plan.
Parts covered under the Holden Oil Full Service Plan:
- THERMOSTAT (REGULAR)
- CAD CELL RELAY
- CAD CELL HOLDER
- BURNER MOTOR
- FUEL PUMP
- PUMP GASKETS
- TRANSFORMER CONNECTIONS
- FILTER GASKETS
- BURNER SWITCH
- BLAST TUBE
- BLOWER BELT
- FAN CONTROL
- DRAFT REGULATOR
- CAD CELL EYE
- CAD CELL HARNESS
- BURNER COUPLING
- OIL FILTER CARTRIDGE
- NOZZLE LINE
- BURNER FAN
- SOLENOID VALVE
- END CONE
- OIL SAFETY VALVE
- THERMAL SWITCH
- MASTER CONTROL
Terms and Conditions
- The term of the plan is for one (1) year period and will re-new automatically every year unless terminated by either the customer or the company. The plan automatically terminates if the customer no longer purchases all of its heating oil from the company. No credit will be issued if plan is canceled before the expiration date.
- No parts are covered under this plan unless specifically listed. The “plan” is intended to cover the oil burner only and does not cover repairs –parts or labor—to components such as piping, ducts, radiators, zone valves, circulators, power venting units, hot water tanks, coils, mixing valves, oil tanks, or any part associated with water or steam. The plan does not cover environmental clean-up, property damage, waste disposal services or any other damages or losses caused by a tank leak or system failure.
- This plan is not a guarantee that the equipment will not fail to operate. It is an agreement to maintain and repair the equipment only. The service plan does not cover labor or materials to repair damage to the heating system or residence caused by customer neglect including but not limited to failure to have sufficient fuel oil in the tank, insufficient water for the boiler, blown fuses or other failures of the electrical system, improper thermostat settings or having the system switches in the off position, debris build up in the air or venting systems and other causes related to improper operation and maintenance by the customer. Damage, repairs or replacement parts or components caused by acts of god, fire, flood, freezing, storm or weather conditions, power loss or surges, water damage and fuel flow problems due to outside fuel storage are not covered by the plan.
- Customer agrees to release and hold Company harmless from all claims related to the losses, costs, or damage to personal or real property caused by fire, explosion, flood, freezing, power loss or surges, oil leakage, and premises left unattended. Customer agrees that company shall not be liable for any incidental, special or consequential damages incurred by customer or by third parties, including environmental cleanup costs.
- In the event the residence is sold, the service plan may remain in effect provided that the new owner continues to purchase fuel oil and heating system service from the Company.
Ask us about a payment plan to fit your budget.
Holden Oil professionals are ready to help you take care of your home’s HVAC equipment. Contact us today to find out more about our flexible heating and AC service plans!