5. Energy Efficiency. Ductless air conditioners can be more efficient than central air conditioning and
are far more efficient than window units. Plus, they can function as heat pumps during the fall and
winter, so your furnace or boiler won’t have to work as hard. As a result, you’ll enjoy lower energy costs
4. Easy Installation. Installing a new ducted system can take weeks and totally throw off your routine.
On the other hand, Holden Oil can install your ductless air conditioners in less than a day, so you’ll be
enjoying the cool comfort in no time.
3. Multiple Applications. Ductless air conditioners are ideal for home additions, master bedrooms, attics,
home offices, garages, sunrooms, kitchens and just about any other area of your home you’d like to keep
cozier for less money.
2. Improved Indoor Air Quality. No ducts means no duct cleaning required and no pesky dust particles left behind. Ductless air
conditioners also reduce the presence of bacteria, pollen and other allergens, so you can breathe easy in any season.
1. YOU’LL SAVE MONEY. Ductless air conditioners can reduce your annual cooling costs by as much as 40 percent. Plus, for
a limited time only, you can save $300 off a single-head unit, or $500 off a multihead
unit, sold and installed by the experts at Holden Oil. And that’s in addition to
any federal tax credits that may be available for your new air conditioner.
Call Holden Oil at 800-698-8888 to take advantage of our ductless
air conditioning offer before it expires September 30, 2016.